Search for the Most Outstanding Science Club (SEARCH)
This 2012, PSYSC launches the SEARCH for the Most Outstanding Science Club. The project was made in order to recognize our elementary and high school affiliates that truly make conscientious effort in making a difference in the academe and the community.
- • To encourage our science club affiliates to participate in relevant activities for the promotion of Public Understanding of Science, Technology and Environment (PUSTE) in their community.
- • To recognize science clubs who have done exemplary work and lasting impact in their efforts to promote PUSTE in their community.
- Only AFFILIATED science clubs from January to December 2012 can join.
- Registration is free.
- There will be two brackets: elementary and secondary.
- Science clubs belonging to the same school are considered as independent participants.
- Science clubs are no longer allowed to modify, alter, or amend their submitted documents after the submission date.
- Any misrepresentation of information shall be ground for disqualification.
- The final document submitted by the science club must include a hard copy, and a soft copy saved in a CD. Both must be submitted together.
- The registration form can be submitted via snail mail,electronic mail or fax. A downloadable pdf of the registration form is posted at the PSYSC website (www.psysc.org) and should be sent to email@example.com.
- Please refer to the downloadable template (SEARCH Portfolio Master Template) to guide you in writing the final portfolio. The deadline for submission of the final portfolio will be on December 8, 2012. Documents submitted beyond the specified date and time will be considered invalid.
- The decision of the panel is final and irrevocable.
- The organizers have the right to modify, alter, or amend the contest rules at their sole discretion at any time if such steps are in accordance with the purpose of the event. Any modification, alteration, or amendments of contest rules shall be communicated to the participating science clubs immediately.